The chart and table below give information about tourists at a particular holiday resort in Australia Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

The chart and table below give information about tourists at a particular holiday resort in Australia.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The given pie chart demonstrates the data about the propotion of visitors at a particular holiday resort in Australia and the showed table illustrates how many days they stay.

Overall, it is clear that Asia is the most popular destination, the opposite is true for others. There is a significant between Europe and other regions with the longest staying days and has more than one main activity.

As can be seen from the graph, while Asia register the largest number of guests with 37%, Others reaches the lower ones, only 10%. Besides that, there is small difference btween the figure for Asia and Europe, round 2%. That of Asia is doubling to US.

Regarding to table, Europeans get the longest days to visit, 16 days; meanwhile, 7 days are witnessed by Asians. Asians and Americans choose live in hotel, Europeans and guests from others have same decision, campinng or caravan. When travelling to Asia and USA, the main activity is sightseeing, Europeans and other tourists participate in activities at sea such as surfing, swimming or bathing.