The chart below gives information about population growth in three major Australian cities from 1992 to 2016 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about population growth in three major Australian cities from 1992 to 2016
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the development of civilization in three different cities from 1992 to 2016.
Overall, it is clear that there was an increase in the number of city deweller to three cities given, with the most dramatic rise being seen in the figures for Melbourne to become the most crowded population from 2007 onwards.
The amount of inhabitant in Brishane started at 21 thousand, after which it witnessed a dramatic rise at 61 thousand in 2010, before ending the period at 45. Meanwhile, Melbourne started out as the lower point than Brishane, the figure went up remarkably and hit the highest point at 110 thousand in 2016.
The number of Sydney deweller in 1992 was 30 thousand, followed by a considerable increase to 83 thousand in 2007, and reach a peak at 110 thousand 9 years late. At the end of period, Melbourne, Sydney have a tendency to increase remarkably.