The chart below gives information about Southland s main exports in 2000 2021and future projections for 2025 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about Southland's main exports in 2000,2021and future projections for 2025.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart demonstrates about Southland's main exports in 2000,2021and future projections for 2025.
Overall,the bigger exports in Southland are changing over the period.
It is exactly, from the chart were the main exports in 2000,at present, it is dairy products and by 2025,it would change to jnternational tourism.Meat products 6 million pounds were exported from the Southland in 2000,which is seen declined by 0.4 billion now,(2021)and is set to decline further to a point of 5 billion in 2025.
Approximately,10 billion pounds of diary products are being exported from the Southland,which grew by 3 million compared to the export value of 2000 However,the value is predicted to lessening by 0.4 billion by the end of the period.Turning to international tourism almost a uniform growth is seen in the export value throughout the duration.(From8 billion to an anticipated values of 10 billion pound)
Futhermore,the chart shows the future prediction of exports in 2025 as well where the international tourism will peak at nearly 10 billion.Then the diary product will become the second highest with the total earning at about 9.5 million and the minority product is meat that forecasted will decrease at only 5 billion.