The chart below provides information on the methods of waste disposal in four European countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below provides information on the methods of waste disposal in four European countries.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates four types of waste disposal including biological treatment, landfill, burning, and recycling in the Netherlands, Italy Spain, and the UK. Units are measured in percentage.

Overall, the most significant type of waste disposal in the UK was biological treatment while the other three countries use a landfill method for their major disposal.

Regarding the landfill method of waste disposal, Spain was the highest with 45% and the UK was the lowest with a mere 5%. However, Netherlands and Italy use this method around 41% and 40% respectively. However, another main kind of waste disposal was the biological treatment which was mainly used by the UK with 45% whilst, the Netherlands use this method with only 10%.

In terms of burning the Netherlands was at the top with 28% and Spain accounts for the bottom at only 5%. Moreover,compared to other three methods burning was the least methods of waste disposal among all the four countries which is below 25%.