The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003 2012 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph illustrates the changing rates of three different kinds of crime in Newport city centre during the 10-year period from 2003 to 2012.

Overall, the criminal amount did not increase over time due to the development of the security of the city.

As can we referred from the chart, the number of incidents of burglary had a slight escalation in 2004, approximately 3800. Then it decreased strongly to nearly 1600 in 2008. This number just fluctuated gently. Moving on to the number of car theft cases, it remained unchanged in the first two years at around 2900 then went down rapidly to 2000 in 20006. During the rest of the period, the amount of these cases had a modest increase from 2000 to 2900 between 2006 and 2012. In terms of the volume of robbery, Newport city center witnessed a slow decline during the first half of the period and a slight rise in the rest of the period.