The chart below shows the number of the Internet users in three different countries and the world average between 1998 and 2013

The graph illustrates how the consumption of using Internet in three countries and the world average changed from 1998 to 2013.

Overall, it is also clear that an upward trend was witnessed with the numbers in all countries and the world average. Also noticeable was that the quantity of users in Denmark reached the highest point over the period while Greece experienced the lowest rate of growth.

Looking at the graph more closely, one can see that the number of consumers in Denmark soared remarkably, with starting at around 21 thousand in 1998 to roughly 78 thousand in 2003, except it increased gradually from around 78 thousand to over 90 thousand over ten years. Moreover, Canada also followed a similar pattern of approximately about 28 thousand in 1998, where it shot up considerably to 70 thousand after six years and remained unchanged having slightly increased to 88 thousand in 2013.

Furthermore, Greece had the lowest number of Internet users, at only 3 thousand in 1998, but there was a gradual growth in the figure by 20 thousand people each 5-year period. Likewise, the world average climbed as well, moving from 4 thousand to 35 thousand users at the of the end period.