The chart below shows the percentage of people accessing news via different media in one country in 2013 2015 and 2017 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The chart below shows the percentage of people accessing news via different media in one country in 2013, 2015 and 2017.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The given bar chart illustrates how many people had access through four different media in a country between 2013 and 2017.

It is clearly observed from the graph that television was the most popular media among other types of media in 2013. On the other hand, newspapers accounted for the smallest proportion of population in 2017.

In 2013, the percentage of accessing to the TV increased sharply at just under 80%, whereas that of the Internet saw a significant drop of nearly 50% at the same period. Moreover, there was a dramatic decrease for the number of people who had access to printed newspapers approximately 20% in 2017. In addition, radio remained the same at nearly 30% in three different years. It is worth mentioning that accessing via any device through the internet reached its popularity in 2017. In the year 2015, the figure for television peaked at well under 70%.