The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia

The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia.

The chart gives us information about the places where various people living in Australia visited during their leisure time.

The indigenous population of Australia liked going to cinema more than migrants with around 5 percent for the people who came from English speaking countries and 20% for migrants from other countries. However, the most migrants born in non English speaking countries visited library, while people born in Australia went place where books, magazines or other material are available for people to use or borrow less than migrants.

Turning next to places, zoo and theatre, there are nearly the same shapes, they have difference between percentage of visitors. The most visitors in zoo and theatre were new migrants from states that English is the first spoken language.

Overall, in Australia, cinema was the most visited place and theatre was the least visited place by different people.