The chart below shows the proportions of graduates from Brighton University in 2019 entering different employment sectors Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the proportions of graduates from Brighton University in 2019 entering different employment sectors.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart compares the proportion of graduates from Brighton University being employed in various sectors in 2019.
In general, the majority of graduates find employment in four major sectors: Service, Manufacturing industries, Politics & government and Education whereas the minority of those work as employees of Charity and Sport.
It is evident from the chart that Service industries employed the most graduates as roughly a third of those found employment in this particular sector. Although 16,3% of graduates worked in Manufacturing industry, only 7,8% were employed in Transportation and warehousing. By comparison, approximately 14,7% of graduates became employees in Education, about three times higher than that of Civil Service.
By contrast, only 0,4% of graduates find work in Charity and Sport, with three-quarters of those working in Charity. At the same time, about 7,3% were employees in the field of Science & Technology. It is also worth mentioning that 2,8% of graduates were not categorized.