The chart below shows the result of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities

The chart below shows the result of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities

The chart given illustrate the result of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities, it was Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbone, Adelaide and Hobart the chart provide information about how to know the most habits in five Australian cities for last four weeks.
The major percentage in Sydney, Melborne, Brisbone, and Hobart. It was , people often went to a café for coffee or tea in last 4 weeks at 55% until 64%. In Adelaile city has a different percentage, people most prefer to bought instant coffee in last 4 weeks at 50%.
According to the results of a survey, Australian people’s in five cities was seldom to bought fresh coffee in last 4 weeks they just got 34% until 44% for bought coffee and tea.
Overall, the displayed by five cities in Australia who spend their time to drank coffee and tea in café shop, and sometimes bought instant coffe. The smallest percentage was bought fresh coffee in last 4 weeks. That the habits always did by Australian people’s in last 4 weeks.