The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart demonstrates the outcomes of an investigation about coffee and tea buying and drinking habits of citizens in five Australian countries.
By and large, the figure of people who went to a café for coffee or tea was highest among three categories. In contrast, the city residents in five countries are not really keen on buying fresh coffee.
In Melbourne and Hobart, the proportion of people who went to a café shop for coffee of tea was nearly equal, roughly 63%. Following that, the residents of Sydney also like going to a café, just over 62%. While Brisbane and Adelaide, the percentage of people who enjoy going to a café range from 49 – 55%.
However, fresh coffee and instant coffee in five cities in Australia are received different responses. The citizens in Hobart and Brisbane are similar favorites in instant coffee with consumption about 53 and 54%, respectively. The figure of instant coffee In Adelaide, Melbourne, and Sydney fluctuated from 45% to 50%. Regardless of the development of two categories previous, the city residents were less caring in fresh coffee, results of the amounts consumed of fresh coffee in five cities were lowest.