The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

As illustrated by the graphs, it depicts the stages of drinking habits in five Australian cities, either for coffee or tea consumption. Overall, the number of local people visiting cafe shops was dominant over the five cities, whereas the least attractive habit, which witnessed a low percentage for citizens, was buying fresh coffee.

Residential-bought instant coffee represents the second-biggest category, accounting for 52% to 45%, respectively, in Brisban and Sydney of the five cities' purchasing habits. In comparison to the practice of purchasing fresh coffee, this percentage is significantly lower than when it experienced a quite low rate of 33% on average for the five cities.

Another distinguishing feature is the routine of native Australians who went to a cafe, this feature attracts the most staggering jump in the five cities, which comprise more than twice as many of those who bought fresh coffee in the last 4 weeks.