The chart below shows the results of survey of people s coffee and tea drinking habits In five Australian cities

The chart below shows the results of survey of people's coffee and tea drinking habits In five Australian cities.

We can see from the chart the decision of analysis about people's buying and drinking coffee and tea in five cities which are located in Australia. Overall, it is apparent that the maximum proportion of people from Hobart were interested in to go to a cafe for tea and coffee and people prefer to buy instant coffee rather than fresh coffee in all cities.To begin with Sydney and melbourne, more than 60% of people of these cities went to café for coffee or tea. Almost 48% of citizens of melbourne had a habit of buying instant coffee, which was about 5% more than Sydney’s people. Near about equal proportions of people of these cities liked to purchase fresh coffee amounting to 40%.Moreover, with remaining cities, 50% to 53% of people from the three cities were interested in buying instant coffee, which was about 15% more than the proportion of people who bought fresh coffee in the same cities.