The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999

The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999.

The given pie chart illustrates survey result of four types tourism sites visited by travelers in the year 1999 in Britain.

In general, the highest tourism attraction seen by visitors was Theme parks. While, the lowest visited attraction type was Wildlife Parks and Zoos. Museums and Galleries was the second highest tourist attraction point. Whereas, people travelled to Historic Houses and Monuments site remained at second lowest.

In comparison, 38 percent of the people travelled to the Theme park. In which, they went to see different points including Blackpool Pleasure Beach which accounted for 47% of the people. Whereas, Alton Tower had 17 percent of the travelers followed by Pleasureland, Southport at 16%. Chessington World of Adventures and Legoland, Windsor both remained at 10%. Similarly, people who visited Museums and Galleries was at 37%. Historic Houses and Monuments attained 16% tourism in 1999. Whereas, the lowest attraction site in 1999 was Wildlife parks and Zoos at 9%.