The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph illustrated the proportion of women and men who have been completed successfully their driving test in one Asian country. The comparison was selected in four years 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010. Over the last four years, women passed their driving tests at a higher rate than men.
The highest rate for women was approximately 70% in 2000. And the highest rate for men was around 50% in 2000 and 2010. However, the lowest rate for both sexes was in 1980, when the rate was approximately 50% for women and nearly 30% for men. This is because, although it is the first year of the examination, the economy in Asia is still developing, so the number of people who can afford the vehicle is limited. In 1990, the rate of people who passed their driving tests increased for both women and men, which was about 55% and 40%, respectively. The rate was still increasing for both genders.