The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of people of an Asian country who completed successfully their driving test in 4 selected years: 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010 due to their gender. As can be seen from the chart, more women passed their driving test than men in this period.
In terms of women, the year 2000 witnessed the highest figure, about 69%, which was followed by around 63% in 2010. Furthermore, more than a half of women succeeded in their driving test in 1990. Last but not least, just nearly 49% of them passed the driving test in 1980, which was the lowest figure of this group.
In terms of the other gender, the year 2000 and 2010 witnessed the same highest proportion in men who passed their driving test, approximately a half of men participants. Furthermore, around 38% of men succeeded in 1990 while the year 1980 had the lowest percentage in the number of men passing driving test, at nearly 28%