The chart shows the proportion of renewable energy in total energy supply in 4 countries from 1997 to 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the proportion of renewable energy in total energy supply in 4 countries from 1997 to 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates the percentage of renewable energy in all energy supply in 4 different nations. Starting from 1997 to 2010.

It is readily apparent that there was a fluctuation trend in all countries the Additionally, the rate of renewable power in Iceland had the highest number among these above - mentioned nations
In Australia, the percentage of renewable power slightly decreased to 7% and 5% in 2000 and 2010 respectively after stood at 8% in 1997. While in Sweden, the rate of renewable energy increased ear from 6% to 3% in 13 years

In Iceland, the percentage of renewable energy stood at 45% in 1997 and darned reached a pinnacle of 69% in 2010. In Turkey, the rate of renewable power slightly increased from 37% to 40% and fell to 22% in 2010.

Nowadays, plenty of companies are excited about workers who have good social skills more than good knowledge. In my opinion, I totally agree with that problem.