The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons

The chat below shows the changes in possession of electrical appliance and a certain time taken during a household work in a country between 1920 and 2019.
The percentage of of households showed a great rise over the period, while the percentage of hours per work experienced a downward trend.
In year 1920 the demand of washing machine, Vaccum Cleaner and refrigerator showed a steep rise , while the ownership of refrigerator kept soaring high till 2000 and also the vaccum Cleaner till 2019. In case of washing machine machine the rise was normal till 1960 ,while it showed a little dip in 1980 but was stable by 2019.
When we compare the numbers of housework every week it shows a downfall from 1920 to 1960, while people worked for an average of 50 hours in 1920 it gradually declined to 20 hours in between 1960 and 2000.