The charts below show the changes in ownership of electrical appliances and amount of time spent doing housework in households in one country between 1920 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons

The transformation in households of electrical instruments and the number of hours of housekeeping in households in one country from 1920 to 2019 are illustrated in the two graphs below.
Overall, refrigerators saw the highest proportion while washing machines experienced the lowest rate in households.
During the period between 1920 and 2019, people spent more time on using refrigerators and vacuum cleaners than washing machines. The lowest percentage of use on washing machines is recorded as 62% in 1980 although it slightly increased from 1920 to 1960, however, it kept rising since 2000. In contrast, the rate of using refrigerators grew significantly and peaked at 100% in 1980. Meanwhile, vacuum cleaners also experienced a steadily increase throughout this period and reached to 100% in 2000.
As for the number of hours of housework per week, a largest number was recorded in 1920 with 50%. However, it dropped to the lowest position with 15% in 1980 and continued to decrease to 20% in 2019.