The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialised countries in 1980 and 1990

The charts below show the levels of participation in education and science in developing and industrialised countries in 1980 and 1990.

The bar charts give information about the years of schooling, numbers of scientists and technicians as well as the amount of money spending on research in developing and developed countries in 10 years .

Overall, it is clear that , industrialized nations are dominant during the given period , while emergent countries took the lowest rate .

According to the chart schooling in 1980 accounted for over 3 years old and about 8 years old in developing and developing nations respectively . Moreover, this rate slightly increased by the end of the period .

As for the scientists and technicians, their numbers rose from 40 % to around 70 % per people in a decade in developed countries. In 1980 industrialized nations spent around 150 billion dollars on research , which dramatically rose in 1990 making up about 350 billion dollars. However developing countries decreased the amount of money for research and development , which accounted for about 20 billion dollars in 1990 .