The charts below show the number of girls per 100 boys in all levels of education

The bar chart represents compare between the numbers of girls per 100 boys enrolled in various levels of school education. The vertical axis describes the number of children and horizontal axis – developing and developed countries in 1990 and 1998.
As is illustrated by the bar chart, number of girls per 100 boys in developing countries, which enrolled in primary school education, was 83. However, in secondary and tertiary school this index was lower in 1990. Nevertheless, these numbers have insignificantly increased in 1998.
In developed countries the number of girls by 100 boys, which enrolled to primary and secondary educations, consist around 100 in both years. But number of girls enrolled to tertiary education went up to 105 in 1990 and reached to 112 in 1998.
This concludes that developed countries have more opportunities for education and reached huge progress in area of education. On the other hand, the developing countries haven’t best position, because either gender is less to afford the secondary and tertiary education

Essays by the user: