The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 2000 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compariso

The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 2000 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

these pie charts provided compare the percentages of different non-English languages, which had spoken by British pupils at an especial university in two various decades 2000 and 2010.

Overall, it is evident that the capability of german, spanish and another language increased considerably, while they had shown less ability for speaking no other language and two other language sections.
A precise look at these figures reveals that the most popular language that students preferred to talk was the spanish language, is clearly evident, which rose from just under a third in 2000 to over a third in 2010, whereas another language sector is the second most favourable language increased to 20%.

Turning to no other language and French sectors, both of which dropped slightly by 5% from 20% to 10% and from 15% to 10% respectively, depicting that no other language had experienced dramatic decrease as opposed to other sections experiencing only 5-per cent fall.

regarding german language, it can be seen that it was the only one remaining constant around one-tenth during this period.