The charts below show the proportions of British students at one University in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English 2000 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons

The charts below show the proportions of British students at one University in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, 2000 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts represent the data about how many British students were able to speak in other languages except English at University in the years 2000 and 2010.

It is noticeable, that during both periods the Spanish language was the widely useable language, while the German language got the least popularity.

It can be seen, beginning of the year 2000, German language accounted for 30%, but 10 years later it slightly Increased by 5%. Interestingly, another and two other languages were spoken 25% combinedly in the year 2000, whereas, after passing 10 years these two segment rises 5% each, to stand for 20% and 15% respectively. Surprisingly, the German language stands unchanged 10% in both of the years.

However, the positive sign is that, in the year 2000, 20% of not knowing any further language pupils decreased by half portion of previous. Moreover, the French language spoke 15% in 2000, but later on, it fell by 5% in the next period.