The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 2000 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compariso

The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 2000 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie charts illustrate the percentage of students in a British university could speak other languages except for their mother tongue in 2000 and 2010.
Overall, students in that university that could speak English only accounted for the highest proportion.
In 2000, while 20% of students can speak Spanish, half of this figure were able to interact in German or two other languages. Besides, the percentage of students using French fluently in communication is as many as that of students speak another language, by 15%. The last 30% belongs to the portion of those who only speak their mother tongue.
After 10 years, the number of students capable of using German remains the same, about 10%. French and Spanish users witnessed a decline by 5% and 10% respectively. However, the quantity of people that could use another language or were multilingual increased by 5% each.