The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel s customer service The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and

The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts illustrate the percentage of the hotel's customer service that 100 visitors answered to the Parkway Hotel between 2005 and 2010.
Overall, the rate of excellent and good increased dramatically while three other rates decreased significantly in 2010.
First of all, there was 5% of people rated excellent to the hotel's customer service in 2005 then this figure increased enormously to 28% in 5 years later. Secondly, 14% percentage of hotel's customer service rate in 2005 before rising dramatically by 25% in 2010.
On the other hand, satisfactory was the largest rate, which was about 45% in 2005. However, it witnessed a huge change, which fall to 17%. In addition, customers rate the poor and very poor rate of the hotel's customer service still quite high, which took 21% and 15% respectively in 2005. These two figures declined the same percentage by 9% in 5 years later.