The charts below show the results of a survey conducted by a university library to find out opinions of full time and part time students about its services Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where r

The charts below show the results of a survey conducted by a university library to find out opinions of full-time and part-time students about its services.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The four pie charts given illustrate the three degrees of satisfaction of full-time and part-time students about university library services about IT system as well as time opening.
Overall, it is clear that both the IT support and opening time satisfy almost all full-time students while regarding the remain student group, this is true for only the time the library opens.
Turning into detail, in the question relating to the IT applied here, only 20% students taking part-time course display the very high level of satisfaction while this figure for the full – time group is 55%. Additionally, the proportion of students who feel quite happy with this service is nearly similar, in particular, 32% of full-time students and 35% of the other groups. However, while only 13% of students in full – time group do not feel happy at all, this figure for part-time one is considerably higher, at 45%.
Regards to the other question, when asked about the current time when the library opens, both groups show that the majority of students are extremely satisfied with it, with 67% and 72% respectively. Meanwhile, the rate of students who answer “not at all” is quite low, with just 1% in full – time group and only 5% in the other one. According to the remaining level of pleasure, the part-time students made up 23%, which is much lower than the proportion of the other student group with 32%