The charts below show what percentage of their daily intake of various nutrients the average person in the USA consumes in each meal and in snacks These nutrients may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The charts below show what percentage of their daily intake of various nutrients the average person in the USA consumes in each meal and in snacks. These nutrients may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

The pie charts illustrate the number of different elements which is an average person consumes in the USA throughout their daily routine. The over consumption of these nutrients can be a cause of illness.
Overall, the highest amount of sodium, saturated fat and added sugar are consumed during the dinner time. However, in the time of breakfast the least nutrients are being eaten.
Sodium is being presented in large scale at night which is 43%. Following this, breakfast, lunch, and snacks consist 14%, 29% and 14% respectively. On the other hand, saturated fat's elements are secured second place in dinner after sodium which is 37%. After that, snacks are responsible for 26% of saturated fat.
It can be seen that, most of the people in USA are fond of having sweet snacks as it contributes 42% of sugar in their daily consumption whereas, breakfast and lunch consists normal percentage of sugar(16% and 19% respectively).