The charts show the sources of the electricity produced in 4 countries between 2003 and 2008 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given circular chart depicts the information about the product of Fossil fuel, Hydropower and Nuclear power in various countries from 2003 to 2008.

Looking at overall, it is clear that the highest data in India and Vietnam nation, meanwhile the lowest electricity in Sweden and Morocco countries.

To commence with, the ratio of the electricity produced in India and Sweden fossil fuel was 82% and 4%, respectively. Similarly, the proportion of electricity nuclear power in India was 4%, whears Sweden had 40% more. Nonetheless, the percentage of hydropower in India was 14% as compared to 52% in Sweden.

Furthermore, the varied significant difference in electricity Hydropower, the former has 95% and the letter has 44% in Marocco and Vietnam. 61% electronic fossil fuel in both countries, comprising of 6% in Morocco and remaining in Vietnam .

Essays by the user: