The charts show the sources of the electricity produced in four countries between 2003 and 2008 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts show the sources of the electricity produced in four countries between 2003 and 2008.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This graph summarizes and tells the four sources of electricity produced in India, Sweden, Morocco and Vietnam in the period between 2003 and 2008.

In Sweden and Morocco, hydropower was largely used to produce electricity, especially in Morocco, which was almost the whole source (95%). The percentage of that was 52% in Sweden. Beside this, nuclear power was also widely used to produce electricity in Sweden (44%), but not been used in Morocco. In addition, fossil fuel consumed the least electricity in both Sweden and Morocco, at about 5%.

The situation contrasted in the other two countries. Fossil fuel took the first place to make electricity, which was 82 percent in India and 56 percent in Vietnam. In Vietnam, hydropower contributed to the produce of the rest part, and it was used for electricity supply at 14% in India. Nuclear power (4%) didn’t show obvious priority in this area in India.