The diagram below shows the changes in the number of people who rely on fuel from organic sources form 2004 to 2030 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparision where relevant

The diagram present statistical data on the changes that are expected to occur in the dependence of ppl from 8 different countries on traditional forms of biomass over a 27-year period from 2004 to 2030
In general, reliance on biomass is expected to rise in the majority of these areas with notable exceptions of China and Rest of Latin America.
More specifically, Sub-Sarahan Africa is forecast to experience the largest increase, rising from 575 million in 2004 to 720 million in 2030. In contrast, the number of people dependant on fuel from organic resources is expected to fall the most in China from 480 to 394, a decline of 86 million. The only two nations that are predicted to remain unchanged when it comes to biomass usage are North Africa from 2015 to 2030 and Rest of Latin America from 2004 to 2015, with 5 million ad 60 million users respectively

Essays by the user: