The Diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The Diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram demonstrates information about how electricity is produced by using geothermal power. Generally, there are five main stages of the process that begin with pumping down water and culminate in production by the turbine.
To begin with, the cold water is pumped down about 4,5 km underground, which comes across the injection well. Following that, the water flows through the geothermal area, which is the hot rocks, to another production well.
As a result, the hot water is condensed as soon as it finishes the other pumping process. Before generating the electricity, water is steamed so as to run the turbine, which provides the power for producing electrical energy.
To sum up, electricity, whose production contains five steps, is generated by water and geothermal energy by pumping, injection, producing underground, and also steaming to run the turbine.