The diagram below shows how honey is made in small scale commercial production Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how honey is made in small-scale commercial production.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the diagram delineating how to produce honey with two phases, including bee phase and human phase.
Perceptibly, this is a linear process with multiple steps, which commences with gathering nectar from bees and ends at selling honey to market.
In the bee phase, Initially, the bee gathers nectar before depositing honey to the bee’s house. Following that, the bees use their wings to dry honey in small cells as a natural fan. Next step, the honey is kept clean by sealing the cells.
In the human phase, the beginning step, honey is gathered by the farmer before pressing come to get honey to the bucket. After that, the honey bucket is poured into a sump tank which is heated 45 – 50 degrees Celcius before running to the sieve tank to remove dirt. Next stage, honey flows to the settling tank and it keeps here for 2 – 4 days before packaging it to the jars. Finally, the honey jars are delivered to the market.