The diagram below shows how orange juice is produced Summarise the important information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows how orange juice is produced.

Summarise the important information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The illustration depicts the stages of generating orange juice.

Overall, there are 17 stages starting from delivering newly-picked oranges to the factory and ends with sales of a ready-made product. Apart from oranges which are the main ingredients, only water is added to the product.

To begin with, oranges are brought to the factory and washed afterwards. The extraction considered as a solid waste is utilized in order to feed animals. Once the juice has been ready for consuming, they are packaged to the boxes before sending supermarkets.

In the second part of the diagram, ready juices are delivered to the evaporation process with the help of refrigerated trucks and water is extracted there. Concentrated juices are canned and brought to the factory via a wirehouse where water is added before packaging. Lastly, ready products are sent to the supermarkets where the juices are purchased for further consumption.