The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugarcane Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The process illustrates the steps which are taken into consideration while making sugar from sugarcane. It consists of seven steps, starting by
First and foremost, sugar canes are farmed in the field for 12 to 18 months, which is the longest step in whole. Then these are harvested, either manually or with the help of specialized vehicles. These are put into crusher for extracting juice from it which is collected in a large container.
Moving further, collected juice is passed through limestone filter for purification. Purified liquid is put on the intense heat to get syrup out of it. After this, syrup is centrifuged to separate sugar crystals from it. In the last stage of this procedure, those crystals are dried and cooled. Hence, sugar is ready to use.
Overall, all the steps in this process are necessary, if any step is skipped whole process would be Halted.