The diagram below shows the process of producing cloth and clothes from cotton Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the process of producing cloth and clothes from cotton.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the steps of making cotton cloth and clothes.
In general, there are 8 steps in the process. The first step is the cotton is harvested and finally sewn into clothes.
The first step in the process, the cotton is harvested by a harvesting machine. After that, cotton is fed into the machine-gin and the cotton seeds out, and the cotton is packed in bales. The next step is that cotton bales are fed to the blower, then sent to the carding machine
The process continues with cotton yarns being rolled into spools by a spinning machine. Then cotton yarn is woven into fabric on a loom. After the fabrics are dipped in dye vat to get the colors. The final step of the process is that the fabric after being dyed will be sewn into clothes such as shirt, dress, etc.