The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building process

The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building process.

The pictograph delicates the details pertaining about how the cement is created and how it is used for construction.
Overall, it is clear that the limestone and clay are paramount for cement production. Whereas, in concrete production cement, water, sand and gravels are major source.
To embrace with, how cement produces. First of all, limestone and clay put into the crusher and powder. After that, powder transfer to the mixer and then heat this powder in rotating heater. At the next stage, the heating powder send to the grinder for its grinding. In next step, after grinding, the cement is prepared for packaging. Afterward, cement put into the bags and ready for sale.
Later on, the 15% cement, 10% of water, 25% sand and small stones with 50% proportion put into the concrete mixer. Therefore, starts the machine and after mixing all these resources. Concrete is ready for building construction.