The diagram shows the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its construction in 1950

The pictures illustrate the alterations of West Park Secondary School in the period of 60 years since its foundation in 1950

Overall, it can be seem obviously that there are some remarkable features likes the addition of car park and sport field, the expansion of school, the disappearance of houses and farmland.

Firstly, take a look Map 1950 and 1980, the residential area was vanished and science block with car park were built. School was increased in size to the left by added science block. Farmland was transformed into a sports field and still remain size before. Almost of them was changed but playground still there

Secondly, development of West Park Secondary School between 1980 and 2010. To clearly, the most significantly thing that car park which was enlarged but sports field decreased in size. Beside, nothing change too much about playground but it got smaller and still in past position.