The diagram shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the process by which chocolate is produced.
Overall we can see that there are 10 stages in the process, beginning with cacao in the trees being grown and ending in producing chocolate.
In the first stage, cacao trees are grown in America, African, Indonesia. The next stage begins when the pods are harvested and collected of cacao beans. After being collected, the cacao beans are fermented for 2 – 10 days. The beans are spread in sun to dry before being roasted at 100 – 150 degrees C.
In the next stage of the process, the cacao beans are put in large sacks and they are transported to the factory in which it is trained or Lorrie. Next steps, The cacao beans are taken to the factory where they are roasted can hold a maximum of 350 degrees C. After that, the beans are crushed into tiny pieces and the outer shell removed. Thereby completing the process inner part pressed liquid chocolate produced.