the diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australia town

The given process illustrates how the town in Australia collects rain water to use

Overall, there are 4 stages to make drinking water begining with colleting rainwater and ending with turning rainwater into drinking water.

At the first stage of the collecting, rain falls on the rooftop and run down to the pipe at the side of the house before entering the drain under the surface. The following step involving how rainwater can be stored in the storage before flowing through the pipe and entering the water treatment area.

In the water treatment section, which is also the third step of the process, Chemicals are added into the rainwater to pasteaurise it and remove any impurities. At the final stage of the process, rain water which was turned into clear water will be transported and delivered to every household