The diagram shows how a type of tent called a tepee is built Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The diagram shows how a type of tent called a tepee is built.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

These pictures illustrate the process of building a tent called a tepee. There are eight steps to finish it from using the rope to tie sticks to fixing its bottom with pins.
First, people collect three sticks and use a long rope to tie them. Next, one person props them up by pulling the rope to form a tripod. Second, workers add more sticks and then use the strength to drag the rope tightly. The third stage is that builders prepare a canvas which is a big cloth to cover around the frame.
After that, the frame of the tent is surmounted all around with this canvas. Following this. the top of the tepee is pinned stably by some piece of mental stuff. Last but not least, using pins to immobilize the bottom, then a tepee is built.