The diagrams below show the changes that taken place at west park secondary school its construction in 1950

The diagrams below show the changes that taken place at west park secondary school its construction in 1950.

The given maps illustrate the information regarding alterations that have taken place at west park secondary school, since its establishments in 1950 and how looks in the year 1980 and 2010.
As an overview, it is seen that, after construction there were many changes occurred. Like car park and science block took place of houses. Furthermore, farmland had been turned into sports field over the time.
In 1950, it is observed that, mainly four area were there as, houses, school, farmland and playground. After 30 years it looks different because the area of houses were replaced by car park and science field. Moreover, in 2010 it can be observed that, the area of car park increased. As a result, the sport field was merged with playground. Due to this, the area of sports field and playground were synchronized compared to previous years.