The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The following pie charts demonstrate the proportion of energy use and greenhouse discharging gas from each typical Australian household.
Overall, most houses in Australia consume energy for heating, while the gas emissions from water heating is the majority. Meanwhile, both the amount of energy and gas from cooling is least.
Turning to the used energy, most energy sources are spent heating and it is accounted for correctly 42%, the sources for heating water are also 30%. All of energy for electronic devices and tools are absolutely 15%, compare with energy used for the rest for freezing 7%, lighting 4% and cooling only 2%
Regard to the gas released, water heating makes the most CO2 with 32%, while all of kinds of devices and appliances percentage is 28%. The proportion of heat and refrigeration is 15% and 14% respectively, compared to the rest, cooling just emits 3% of gas and 8% for lighting.