The given graph shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in 4 countries Write a report for a university lecture making comparisons where relevant and reporting the main features

The given graph shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in 4 countries.
Write a report for a university lecture making comparisons where relevant and
reporting the main features.

The graphs illustrate the population of computer owners over a period from 2002 to 2010. Also, the level of education for the same people, for years 2002 and 2010, units are measured in percentage.

Overall, the rate of computer owners where less in 2002 which significantly rose at the peak by the year 2010. however, the proportion of the population who owned computers where classified into five educational levels which shows the less percent in the year 2002 as compared to the year 2010 where the pivotal gap can be seen proportionately in each category.

In the year 2002, the average rate of the computer owners was approximately 55%. Though, they were differently categorized by their educational level which further bifurcated average rate. Thus, the lowest proportion of 15 % who owned computers was the ‘no high school diploma’ category whereas the highest proportion was of ‘postgraduate qualification’ category by around 80%.

however, by the year 2010, the rate of computer owners increased gradually in each categories and the report where similar to the year 2002 in terms of lowest (85 %) and the highest (95 %) rate of owners ‘no high school diploma’ and ‘postgraduate qualification’ respectively.