The given line graph depicts the rate of visitors in Scotland who had a trip to 4 types of attractions between 1980 and 2010

The given line graph illustrates the proportions of travelers to Scotland who visited four different fascinations over the period of 30 years

What stands out from the line graph is that while the Festival and Aquarium have a downward trend, Castle and Zoo were improve during the same period. In addition, the figure of Zoo which has the most oscillation

In 1980, starting at 30% the percentage of Festival was the highest before it witnessed a period of a substantial plunge to about less than two-fifths in 2010. It was Aquarium that has 20% in 1980. After touching the highest point in 1985, Water park considerably tumble to just around 9 percent at the end of the period.

Ranked second in 1980 with approximately lower than one-quarters, Castle quickly passed other figures to became highest in 2010 on nearly 35%. Zoo has just 10% in the first years of period, before experiencing a fluctuates in the next 30 years to 20%.

Essays by the user: