The given line graph illustrates the proportion of the total music sold by three different ways between 2011 to 2010 overall it can be seen that the percentage of music sold through download and cds purchased decreased while by stream increased over the g

The rendered line chart depicts the information about how masses purchase streams, downloads and CD from 2011 to 2018. The data has been calibrated in percentage.

Looking at overall, it clear that music sales of CD decrease, in contrary side the stream by far the increase data in given time of period.

To commence with, the ratio of total music sales downloads and CD was 55% and 35%, respectively in 2011. However, in 2013 the ratio of analogous in both figure, which is observed that near about 40%. During the given period, the percentage of downloads decreased dramatically from 40% in 2014 and 30% in 2018.

Furthermore, the proportion of total music sales in CD purchased observed was decrease, it comprised to 25% between 2014 and 2018. Meanwhile, the beginning of total music streams accounted for 8% in 2011. There was a significant gain noticed in the proportion of streams, it collected for 40% from 2013 to 2018.

Essays by the user: