The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities

The graph and table demonstrates the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in London, New York and Sydney.
Overall , what stand out from the graph there are considerably upward trends in Sydney and it is obvious that Sydney was at firs place, while London and New York fall dramatically over the period in the question.
Looking at the details as regards , the temperatures of Sydney in January and December were the same exactly 25°.From March to June the average temperatures declined gradually around 24° to 16°.In August and October temperatures in Sydney improved significantly from 17° to 23°.
If we look at London and New York the temperatures in March rose dramatically at around 28° and 24°.London's and New York's lowest temperature was in December approximately 7° and 5°.
The average number of hours of sunshine in Sydney were 2,473 , in New York 2,535 and lowest sunshine hours were in London with 1,180.

Essays by the user: