The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram and table represents the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunlight per year in three leading cities.

Overall,what stands out from the graph is that coming to December the statistics in the three cities were the same with comparing to January.

Looking at the details,the annual hours of sunshine for New york were at the top of table ,whereas the data of London were at the bottom.
And the information of hours for Syndey was about 2473 hours

Furthermore,the Syndey's stats was at the top of chart about 26 degrees,but coming to July it decreased to 16 degrees and in December it was at about 25.Moreover the features of London and New york were jumped consederably at about 25 and 30 but coming to Janury they decresed to 10 and 5 degrees