The graph below depicts the information about global population percentages and distribution of wealth by regions

The graph below depicts the information about global population percentages and distribution of wealth by regions.

The graph illustrates data report of global population and distribution of wealth which are divided by six categories, specifically North America, China, other Asia Pacific, India, Europe, Africa, Latin America and Caribean, and also rich Asia Pacific. It is measured by percentage terms. Overall, what stands out from the graph is that North America, Europe, rich Asia Pacific have a relatively resemblance in the top of global wealth percentage, while population showed a reverse. Meanwhile, five regions have higher population number than wealth, as like as China, other Asia Pacific, India, Africa, Latin America and Caribean.

Taking this data of global population, China has top number data which is accounted for almost 25. Other Asia Pacific and India are the second on list, with over 15. Another interesting point is that Europe at the third on data, shows slightly less at 15. The lowest data of global population based on 8 regions is Rich Asia Pacific, at comprised of 5.

On the other hand, North America is the highest number data of Wealth’s Distribution, which was almost 35. On the contrary, Africa and India have only under 5.