The graph below gives information about changes in the birth and death rates in New Zealand between 1901 and 2101 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given graph shows details about variations in the birth and death rates in New Zealand between 1901 and 2101. With the prediction of of future and past is depicted by the rendered graph. The data has been calibrated in numbers.

To begin with new borns, it is clearly seen that in 1901 twenty thousands birth rates were appeared however, it fluctuates until 1941 nevertheless, then it drastically increases and stood at three quater in 1961 and vary until 1990. Likewise rapidly decreases until 2101.

It is crystal clear that the mortality rate has started at eight thousands in 1901 although, it rises to a quater in 2001. Nevertheless it moves upward until fifty years. However that it remains stable till another fifty years.

To cap it all, it is vividly clear that birth rates are getting tremendously higher as compared to death rates throughout the span.