The diagrams below show the changes that have taken place at Queen Mary Hospital since its construction in 1960

The given diagram, manifest the changes that have appeared at Queen Mary Hospital when it was constructed in 1960.

Referring to, 1960 when Queen Mary Hospital built besides to main road it did have amenities such as farmland, car park, shopping center. Moving further, to 1980 it can be seen that shopping center has been replaced by Cancer center along with pharmacy. Farmland also been construct in place of nursing school and the car park remains same as it was in 1960.

Diagram gives an interesting glimpse of the information stating in 2000, there had been a dramatic observed that Cancer Center occupied entire space of Nursing school. However, There is a moderate change can be seen in the car park because its 50% space got shared with Nursing School.

To cap it all, it can be vividly seen that Hospital renovated there area through out the span, by replacing Farm with Cancer Center.